Did you know that Miami-Dade Transit is the largest transit agency in the state of Florida? Transit has four ways to travel: Metrobus, Metrorail, Metromover and Paratransit.
There are nearly 300,000 people who use Transit daily! With tools and resources such as Train Tracker and Trip Planner, you and your parents will be well equipped to travel around Miami-Dade County.
- Trip Planner
This tool is easy to use: Just enter your start address, and then enter the address of where you are trying to go. Click on the “Get the Directions” button and your map and directions will be shown on the screen.
- Train Tracker
Don’t waste a minute waiting for the train! Use Train Tracker to find your station and to see when the next train arrives.
Did you know...
- The Metrorail is 22 miles long.
- Miami-Dade Transit is the 12th largest public transit system in the U.S.
- Miami-Dade Transit provides bus service 365 days a year.
- Metrobus has more than 100 routes.
- Metrorail is electrically powered, elevated and extends from Kendall in South Miami-Dade to Medley in West Miami-Dade.
- Everybody rides free on Metromover.