Miami-Dade County’s extraordinary cultural scene offers year-round events that put the focus on creativity, innovation and educational experiences. From theater and dance to music and art, we’ve got something for everyone!
Every museum in Miami-Dade offers unique exhibitions by well-known national and international artists. So what are you waiting for? Experience the arts right here in Miami!
Fun with the arts
Learn about fun locations you and your family can visit for arts, culture and more:
- Nature and the arts meet at Deering Estate at Cutler, one of South Florida’s most unique parks.
- Let your imagination run wild at the Miami Children’s Museum, where you can explore your favorite career choice – from a veterinarian to a TV anchor, it’s up to you.
- At the Gold Coast Railroad Museum you’ll find railroad locomotives, cars and other equipment permanently on display, as well as special exhibits.
- Explore South Florida and the Caribbean’s fascinating past and lively present at the Historical Museum of Southern Florida.
- Vizcaya is a national historic landmark where you can learn about art, interior design, architecture, landscape and the environment.
- The Miami Art Museum offers many fun programs and activities for families throughout the year.
- From the wildlife center to the planetarium, the Miami Science Museum offers exciting activities for the whole family.
- At the Museum of Contemporary Art you can learn about modern art and enroll in one of the many drawing and painting programs offered.